As soon as I bought the pattern last summer, I set right out to make the pattern corrections and alterations:::
- Cut Size 14
- FBA of 1" (The size 16 would have been too big with a finished width of 42.5", so the 40.5" of the size 14 suited my ease requirements better.
- Front length increase by 1.5" tapering back to 1.25 at side seam to meet the back.
- Added 1.25" to skirt back only and matched the side seam curve with that of the front.
- Lengthened the back by 1.25" and
- made similar adjustment on the back overlay, only in the "back" section of the pattern, tapering back to the tie front portion of the pattern.
- added 1/2" at the waist to meet the new skirt back.