The Misty Knit Top Sew-along 2021
- Other Apps
The Misty Top Sew-Along has begun: an original pattern by Andrea of Sew-To-Fit by ADLynn
You can keep up with the SewAlong on my YouTube channel and by email here. The Email Newletter will be your best updates for all the post included during any of my sewalongs and pattern updates.
- The sewing begins January 11- and runs through February 6th, 2021
- Videos will be uploaded during the week and discussed on my Saturday YouTube Livestream, which airs at 6pm Saturdays.
- January 23, 2021 will be a Misty Top- "Sew & Chat" LIVE-Stream on YouTube at 6pm as per my regular "Sew-turday" Night Lives. Each Saturday will include some sewing and design tips as well.
- Group fitting help will be during the Patron monthly Q&A on Wednesday, January 20th at 3pm CST (USA). (You are welcome to join Team SewToFit.
What to Expect:
- Reviewing the pattern pieces
- discuss how the pattern is sized and,
- how to choose the size for your body.
- Fitting tips and any alterations,
- Layout, cutting, marking
- Sewing the sleeves and Cuffs,
- we will discuss sleeve variations and,
- Neckline Details and options..
Sewing supplies and fabric requirements:
- Knit fabric, with at least 35% stretch and no more than 75% (I use this knit fabrics for my Misty Tops from Sew Much Fabric.
- 2.5 yards for size 6-14
- 3 yards for size 16-24+
- 1/8 yard of fusible interfacing for stabilizing the shoulders and neckline
- Thread to match your fabric ( you are using an overlock/serger, you may want to consider wooly nylon/stretch thread for the loopers.)
- Ballpoint or stretch needle for your fabric.