The dress can be worn off the shoulder, strapless, or regular as on the pattern envelope. Additionally, you can also cut the dress to floor length and have a gorgeous dress for special occasions.
Rayon Jersey (Chain link design.) Originally purchased from Sew Much Fabric in 2015. http://bit.ly/STF-SMFabric
Lining: Rayon jersey
- I added a length of elastic attached to the shoulder seam. It is worn underneath the arm, which holds the dress down to keep it as an "off the shoulder” design.
- I added about four or six inches to the skirt length.
- I also added length to the torso.
- I added a little bit of length to the back
- SKIRT: I overlaid my pattern block on top of their pattern and drew my own
- Darts were added to the back of the skirt to limit gathering, because I don't like a lot of gathering in my back on any skirt
The full details of my pattern fitting process is described in this video.
This is my second version. I am happy with the dress and make plenty more.